An underground classic. A fresh integration of traditional Irish and French Canadian music, with several original pieces by both artists. Irish flute, tin whistle, concertina, fiddle, piano, guitar, foot percussion, vocals in French.
This CD is also available, at a reduced cost, as part of a CD bundle.
View the liner notes.
- Acadian Mouth Music (Reel Bouche Acadien) / Horses, Geese, and One Old Man
- Mornings at Bonny Doon (Les Matins de Bonny Doon) / Palm Sunday
- Who Will Help Me Through the Woods? (Qui Me Passera le Bois?)
- Brandy From Kedgwick (Le Brandy de Kedgwick)
- The Orange Tree (L'Oranger)
- The Waltz of Time Passing (La Valse du Temps Qui Va) / Plum Creek
- The Road to Cashel / The Bunch of Green Rushes / The Queen of May
- The Wife of a Drunken Soldier (L'Ivrogne Pilier du Cabaret)
- First Show
- A Pack of Lies (Les Menteries) / Cédulie's Reel (ReeL Cédulie)